Digital Marketing Manager - Watford
My client are looking for a Digital Marketing manager to come on board and really take their digital strategy to the next level. The successful candidate will be proficient in SEO and PPC management, digital advertising & social media. Experience of blogging platforms would be a bonus, with a good understanding for the need to combine digital marketing within a multi-channel marketing approach. The Manager will work closely with, and support both the Marketing function along with the Business Development Team, to contribute to the continued growth and development of their rapidly expanding business.
Development of Digital Marketing plan for a B2B2C business across PPC, SEO, Digital advertising and Social Media.
Strategic development of all social media platforms, including best practises, working closely with the Brand and Content departments to create engaging relevant content, advert planning and building targeted audiences, making sure they are using all the latest tools to maximise the channels.
Competitor analysis of social media activities?
Reporting and analysis on the success of all social media initiatives and amending plans accordingly based on what’s working.
Development of an SEO & PPC strategy in line with the marketing objectives. Experience in developing content and back linking strategies. Some knowledge of tools like Moz and Powersuite would be useful.
Taking the lead in building and developing A new blogging platform, and pro-active gathering of positive reviews from bloggers and influencers etc.
Full review of current B2B digital advertising and sponsorship programmes and lead capture mechanisms, analysing of results with recommendations for improvement.
Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
• Experience in managing Social Media platforms and pages for business, including Hootsuite and Pages.
• Good understanding of SEO monitoring tools and blogging platforms.
• Experience in developing digital marketing plans.
• Good Communications and relationship building skills.
• Strong organising skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with ease
• Creative thinking
• Team player
• A proven ability to plan and prioritise work
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Professional and presentable
• Preferably holds a digital marketing degree or qualification
• Minimum 5 years Digital Marketing experience