KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the development of a Digital Marketing Strategy aimed to raise brand awareness, increase sales and convey the benefits of products to customers. This includes managing digital marketing campaigns, creating key visuals, competitor analysis and more.
2. Devise and implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies and social media strategies to increase the website traffic, Measure and analyse their effectiveness using Google Analytics.
3. The Digital Marketing Manager must optimise email marketing campaigns using marketing software / automation systems such as Pardot, MailChimp, AdWord and Salesforce.
4. Work closely with the board to support other areas of marketing as needed. This may include organising events, creating collateral and ensuring consistency across the distributor network.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Subject such as Life Sciences, Cell Biology, Biomedical Science, Marine Biology or Immunology. A CIM / Marketing qualification is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in a Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Manager role within a Science or Technology company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Google AdWord, SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media management is needed.
Key Words: Digital Marketing Manager / Life Science / Cell Biology / Biomedical Science / CIM / Certificate in Marketing / Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive / Wales / Cardiff / Gloucestershire / Bridgend / Swansea / Bristol / AdWord / Search Engine Optimisation / Google Analytics / Customer Engagement / Mailchimp / pardot / medical device / competitor analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job