Digital Marketing Manager - London - 18 month contract - Up to £226 LTD or £199 PAYE per day
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a major IT and gaming company based in London on an 18 month contract. Candidates with International Outreach experience for a very large complex organisation are highly desirable for this role.
- Lead international outreach and link-building strategies for the UK and Canada.
- Research link and relationship building opportunities.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Maintain accurate records of outreach activity including contact, follow-up and success for target partnerships.
- Provide recommendations, execute and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals based on feedback from bloggers, influencers and partners.
- Your experience of working in a similar role will allow you to secure high-quality content placements. You'll use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring and you'll keep up to date on outreach, and best practice industry trends.
- Build a database of bloggers, influencers and partners that we can work with on-going basis
- Work with internal departments to ensure on-site editorial content is optimized for maximum organic pickup
- Collaborate on other digital marketing projects as needed
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years SEO outreach, PR or influencer relations experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- You'll be our only team member in the UK, so ability to work independently and stay motivated is crucial.
- This is a remote role, but you may be required to work in a London office on occasion for meetings or strategy sessions with visiting team members.
- Occasional travel to San Francisco is may be required.
- Due to the time difference between San Francisco and London, some mid-evening calls may occasionally be required.
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 812033
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.