Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing and other biddable activities across multiple search engines and social platforms including researching, growing and optimising keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- You will manage projects to develop our web platform and digital products portfolio.
- Manage the SEO strategy for all products and on-page and off-page optimisation for the website
- Own our social strategy and deliver compelling content that will drive engagement and increase the value of our social channels in the marketing mix.
- You will assist in the development of integrated campaigns with clear and measurable ROI
- Advise and lead on the delivery of all digital campaign components across multiple media partners Inc. LinkedIn.
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns, providing regular reporting and recommendations that enhance performance.
- Review and prepare reports on analytics across all digital properties.
- Condense large amounts of data into succinct points with clear recommendations.
- Manage day-to-day administration tasks for the digital role, including the recording and filing of campaign spend and the creation and tracking of POs
Skills and Qualifications
- Broad digital marketing experience ideally across both b2b & b2c audiences
- Detailed working knowledge of both PPC and SEO, with demonstrable experience in maximising the performance of both
- Experience of building and evolving corporate websites and working knowledge of content management systems and HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of social media for business audiences
- Strong ability with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords and WordPress
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital campaign management across multiple media partners
- Passionate about campaign tracking, measurement and reporting
- Proven experience of delivering against a variety of campaign objectives, from driving awareness to generating quality leads for the sales teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up type of environment
- Directing third party suppliers, such as web and design agencies
- Good creative judgement
- Effective communication skills and works in a collaborative way across multiple teams
- You will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious self-starter
- International digital marketing experience
- Telco/Tech experience
- Digital Project Management
- B2B Marketing