Looking to work with the No.1 product in the market?
Looking get experience that adds considerable weight to your CV?
If so please read on…
One of our key clients is looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to cover on a 12 month FTC. This role will sits within all of their consumer, online products. The products sit across two of the market leading consumer brands. These brands have been around for the last 50-60 years and are internationally recognised household names. Therefore if you’re looking to get in to a role for the next 12 months that will either reignite your career or give you a great platform to build a career off – then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop and Manage the digital marketing plan
- Support all digital areas such as ECRM, Social, all online advertising
- Manage and Control the UK Digital Marketing Budget
- Manage all activities through external agencies – with a strong focus on ROI
- Support the online sales growth for the company
- In addition manage a digital marketing analyst
- Report back on key international projects (Mainly UK focussed marketing)
- Passionate, intelligent, resilient
- Degree – preferable – not essential
- Marketing qualifications
- 3 to 4 years digital marketing experience
- Social Media/ Online channel management
- Google analytics
- Results/ objective drivem
- Team player – (small, agile UK team)
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job