Digital Marketing Manager
£24-30K + Benefits (part time & flexible working considered)
Hampshire: commutable from Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and Eastleigh
This is a great role working for one of the leading digital agencies in the South, and as part of recent growth they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be reporting to the MD and mainly working on PPC campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Planning and building Google AdWords, Bing and paid social campaigns
- Working with internal teams to analyse competitor's campaigns.
- Expert keyword research
- Client reporting and Account Management.
- Working with the design team.
- Seeking out new ideas.
- Reporting on Digital Marketing success.
You will need:
- Excellent, writing, editing and proof reading skills
- To be well organised
- A great planner
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- PPC experience
So, if you would like to be part of this award-winning team please send in your CV today
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Digital Marketing Manager
- paid social campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job