Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our client to expand their digital marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and successful team and have a pivotal role in strengthening the digital side of the business. The role would suit Digital Marketing Managers, Online Marketing Managers, Ecommerce and other digital professionals who can commute to North Nottinghamshire from areas of Retford, Workshop, Gainsborough, Newark, Lincoln, Ollerton, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
The job involves supporting the Group Marketing Manager in all digital strategy and content development. You'll be responsible for budget and managing external digital agencies and internal search strategy. The aim is to raise the profile of the company with B2C customers and drive traffic to the website.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Assisting in developing & implementing the online marketing strategy and activity, managing budget and demonstrating effective ROI
- Developing the company website and other online channels to increase interactivity and conversion rates - including content management, SEO, CRO, affiliate links and online marketing
- Reviewing branding online and reviewing design and layout of the website for impact; ensuring all content is proof read to a high standard
- Driving visitor traffic to the online sites including website and social media - setting up, running and managing SEO and PPC campaigns agency to ensure high ranking in relevant sector searches to drive traffic via paid search and set ROI targets
- Promoting the products, services and achievements online via press releases online, blogging and social networking - Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and LinkedIn
- Developing online brand led campaigns
- Developing regular email newsletters, managing external affiliate network, exploring new affiliate opportunities and overseeing affiliate administration
- Ensuring all marketing spend is trackable, producing monthly analytical reports to present to senior management and executive teams
To be successful in your application you need to have developed your digital marketing experience to a high level of competency, managing budgets, setting strategy and delivering ROI. You'll need to be able to demonstrate capability in the areas of responsibility above. Your marketing experience may come from either a product or service background, and be strong on the digital communications side. Required areas of experience include:
- Content management, SEO and link management skills
- Strong communication and copy writing skills
- Proven experience designing and implementing online surveys, mailshots and direct response campaigns
- Proven experience with search tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Wordpress
- Strong project management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in a pivotal role to strengthen digital presence.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus paid monthly
- Staff discount scheme
- Complimentary refreshments
- On site parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- digital marketing manager; digital manager; marketing manager; online marketing manager; ppc;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job