ESA Group are currently partnering with an exciting client based in the derby area who are looking for a Digital marketing manager to join the growing marketing function.
Working within the trainign and education sector my client are a rapidly growing business with a real drive to continue the recent success. Currently heavily investing internally to develop staff skills and progression with a real focus on personal development and growth.
A very down to earth, open plan office, with fantastic access routes, my client are offering an exceptional package and a keen on finding the right person for them ASAP.
Key responsibilities and skills
- Maintaining and overseeing a variety of digital marketing functions including; Strategy and planning, On-page search engine optimisation, Link building and editorial, Conversion optimisation, Paid search, Social media
- The role will be data heavy and will involve reporting on KPIs such as ROI, and using this to inform senior management of online performance.
- Ideally experience within an ecommerce environment with 3 years’ digital marketing experience spanning full spectrum
- High attention to detail, Keen interests in new technologies, Line management experience Ideal
- Proven track record generating a high volume and high quality digital leads
- Commercial awareness is vital within this role also
- Digital Marketing