Brewster Pratap are excited to be working with a digital marketing business in Sheffield who pride themselves on the service delivery and excellent reputation! Due to increased growth within the company, we are recruiting an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to lead on digital marketing for a wide range of SME's.
You will be responsible for managing your own client base, improving their sales through effective digital marketing techniques.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be relevant
* Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
* Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Facebook & Instagram Live, Twitter promotions, etc.)
* Work alongside other marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports the marketing goals
* Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
* Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
* Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have a creative mind, always looking at new and improved ways to increase business for each client. No client is the same, you will demonstrate your understanding into each of the business by effectively developing relationships.
The ideal person will have demonstrable experience of using digital marketing tools including:
* Facebook Ads
* Google AdWords
You will be passionate and driven, hardworking and committed to going the extra mile for your clients and peers alike.
The Company offer a rewarding, fun working environment, 28 holidays per annum and flexible working hours. Salary is negotiable based on experience + bonus
The bonus is for all new business you introduce to the company through word of mouth! (No cold calling involved in this role)
This position is available for immediate start - please send an updated copy of your CV to
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.