We are proud to be working exclusively with a dynamic SME that has seen huge growth on the back of its AMAZING products. The company specialise in the live events industry and work with some of the most prestigious venues and events around the world. They have never invested in digital Marketing and are now looking to recruit their first ever Digital Marketing Manager into the company. The role is based on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire, so is easily commutable from Maidenhead, Newbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Slough, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. If you want to be part of this exciting phase, then read on....
The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the Digital Marketing strategy for the company and come from a B2B background but also have been involved with implementing social strategies for a number of their brands.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
The role will have two main elements to it, one aimed at the venues (B2B) and the second aimed at improving general Brand awareness of their individual products via various channels.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and individual product sites.
- Focusing Digital Marketing at premium venues and corporates both nationally and internationally.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Successfully devising strategies to market out their case studies.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Liaising with an outsourced PR agency.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.?
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience of devising Brand strategies and working closely with an external PR agency.
This is a truly exciting role that offers huge scope for development, real ownership and the opportunity to part of a company that really is going somewhere.
Please apply to find out more information.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- Live Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job