An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience of social media and PPC/SEO under their belt, has arisen at a start-up luxury accessory brand based in new offices in Uxbridge.
As this will be working for a luxury accessory brand that will have a growing online presence, our client is looking for someone with a background in luxury goods (although they may consider general online consumer goods if your digital marketing experience is impressive enough!)
You will need to possess a comprehensive skill set to be able to manage all aspects of the website and social media activities, preferably with experience of the analytical aspect too.
Key responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns
- Designing, building and maintaining the social media presence
- Analysing and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and developing the website
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experiences
- Collaborating with external parties
- Plus more!
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand
- Proven success in a digital marketing role
- Degree in marketing or a related field (desirable)
- Extensive SEO/PPC experience
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or similar)
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative mind
- Enthusiasm and drive to work for a start-up company
Sound like your dream role? If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, together with the enthusiasm, motivation and desire to succeed in this fantastic opportunity, then we want to hear from you ASAP! ?Please ensure your CV showcases your relevant educations, skills, experience and attributes and submit it in Word format (not PDF) immediately quoting 'AE - Digital Marketing Manager’
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics