1) Digital Marketing Manager - £50k plus excellent benefits - North West London
2) An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading fast paced retailer who is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team to lead a small team.
3) The successful Digital Marketing Manager must have demonstrable experience in the creation and maintenance of all digital content and brand campaigns, ideally this will be gained from the retail, leisure or FMCG sector. Your responsibilities as the Digital MarketingManager will be create and manage the overall digital marketing strategy. This includes developing an ongoing calendar of digital communications across every customer touch point that supports the overall brand strategy.
4) Managing a digital executive you will own the development of digital content to support the digital customer engagement plans. You will have experience of identifying and trailing new digital opportunities to drive the appeal and growth of the brand. You will have proven digital marketing and content experience gained from a fast paced retail, leisure or FMCG organisation and will thrive in a proactive, innovative team environment. Man management is essential.
4) Skills: digital marketing, brand marketing, content management and planning, agency management, budget management, stakeholder management, project management, team leadership, web development, content planning, self starter, flexible, engaging personality, excellent communicator, you will thrive in a fast paced retail environment.
5) This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital marketing career in a leading retail organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary of £50,000.
6) Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s
Visit our website for further opportunities
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing