Digital Marketing Manager - Fintech
A new exciting role has just come up for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a hugely fast-growing UK lending platform! My Client specialises in enabling retail investors, institutions and local governments to invest in the UK's private rented sector through the funding of residential buy-to-let mortgages.
You will be the driving force for client acquisition and conversion and be responsible for increasing brand digital footprint whilst ensuring excellence and integration of brand strategy within the digital space.
The opportunity will come with plenty to keep you busy. To name a few Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Head of Marketing, you will create and implement digital marketing strategies across all online channels.
- Set up, manage and optimise all paid digital marketing channels including PPC, display and retargeting campaigns.
- Be the go too contact for affiliate agency and direct affiliate relationships.
- Work with the Graphic Designer to define user journeys and bespoke landing pages for campaigns and channels.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on website and channel traffic.
- Work with the Copywriter to create onsite content.
- Collaborate with the PR agency to amplify any digital PR.
- Manage CRM system.
- Working with Product and Marketing team to implement any website changes required.
To be successful in this role and get the very most out of it, you will ideally possess the following:
- Digital Marketing qualification.
- Professional experience in a Digital Marketing related role.
- Experience in setting up and optimising paid digital channels.
- Proven results in creating and implementing social media strategies.
- Be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- A background in, or understanding of either Property, Technology or Finance/Fintech Industries would be a huge benefit.
My Client offers a great future in a growing business as well as the added benefits of a generous pension, health insurance, team lunches and regular team events. If this sounds like you and you would be interested to know more, then please do apply.
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Advertising