A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a world leading health, beauty and lifestyle retailer.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be passionate about driving the expertise within the BUs and how they can be used to benefit both the customer and the business to drive online development and deliver against the KPIs - and ultimately the business strategy. The key is value generation from Digital within the BUs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Digital Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for creating and implementing of digital marketing activity across all mediums with the aim of improving traffic, sales and profit contributions.
• You will work across business units to source, create and maintain the digital content for use across all our websites.
• You will lead the team of young and passionate professionals - digital and content marketing specialists.
• Become the business expert in digital marketing with detailed knowledge of SEO, PPC, social and affiliate marketing.
• Monitor business KPIs against group wide benchmarks to help manage performance. x Keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented across the group.
• Successful candidates will be passionate about driving the expertise within the BUs and how they can be used to benefit both the customer and the business to drive online development and deliver against the KPIs - and ultimately the business strategy. The key is value generation from Digital within the BUs
• Expert knowledge. You are the expert for the group in SEO, PPC and affiliates. Help BUs to create and implement strategies across all areas of digital marketing.
• Traffic Sources. Monitor and measure visitors to the various business unit sites. Work with the BU teams to understand and improve site visits.
• Key performance indicators. Enhance the groups digital marketing KPIs to aid performance management across all levels. Centrally monitor KPIs, working with BUs to improve them.
• Agency performance. Support and guide BUs to analyse agency performance to ensure group
• learnings are implemented across all BUs.
• External partnerships. Create and own partnerships with leading digital companies and agencies such as Google and Facebook to benefit of the group.
• Digital content. Develop a group wide content strategy that allows for BUs to organise, share and reuse content to enhance our websites.
• Future opportunities and industry updates. Keep up to date with developments and opportunities in the digital marketing world. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the group’s digital marketing strategy to keep us ahead of our competition.
• Support and development. Create a support network for business units that allow them to share and discuss best practice in digital marketing.
Experience and Skills
Required Skills for the Digital Marketing Manager:
• University graduate or equivalent with strong commercial skills experience
• 6 to 8+ years of relevant digital marketing experience in agency and retail
• Expert in implementing SEO activity
• Strong working knowledge of PPC and Affiliate marketing
• High level commercial acumen
• Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics
• Keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to lead by example, by inspiring people and facing the challenges to meet the goals successfully
• Excellent attitude and enthusiasm for making a difference
• Ability to work well with others and across multinational teams.
• Excellent project management and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
• Languages x- Multilingual. Is seen as an advantage