Digital Marketing Manager
Newcastle City Centre
£30,000 per annum
Our client is 'the business for business', supplying some of the UK's most commercially savvy enterprises with essential services. With high volumes of customers, the length and breadth of the country, they are now a major player in the B2B arena.
Founded in Newcastle in 2011, our client is going from strength to strength - more than doubling in size in the last year alone.
Demand for their services is expanding rapidly and there are big career opportunities to be had. They need world-class, talented and driven colleagues to join them and help them deliver dynamic growth.
They pride themselves on being a great company to work for - they believe in a healthy life/work balance and in having fun. They offer fast career progression in an inspiring environment with unparalleled benefits.
Their city centre offices are currently home to around 40 passionate, hard-working and forward-thinking people. They don't believe in corporate stuffiness - they're human beings who look after each other, sharing a common vision to grow their organisation together.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing specialist to join our successful company. Working with a broad portfolio of clients, the role will require you to understand and market companies from a variety of different industries.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing SEO, PPC and digital marketing campaigns to optimise our online performance
- Identifying potential website and campaign improvements from Google AdWords and Analytics data
- Researching the best keywords and then setting up PPC campaigns to generate a return on investment
- Auditing websites to improve search positioning, page speed factors and usability
- Analysing customer-website interaction to understand the customer’s journey and implement potential improvements
- Setting up, monitoring, optimising and reporting on digital marketing campaigns and accounts
- Creating marketing campaigns that drive traffic and encourage conversion and improve bounce rate
- Driving website traffic to improve sales
- Measuring and optimising campaigns across all digital marketing channels, including social media
They’re looking for someone with a proven record in managing SEO or PPC marketing campaigns, and you must have experience in affiliate marketing and Google AdWords.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and are driven to develop yourself to become a world class professional through an innovative, targeted commercial approach, you would fit in perfectly at CheaperGroup.
Digital Marketing Manager Benefits
The role comes with a basic salary of £30,000 plus (depending on experience), plus a very generous monthly bonus scheme. Working hours are 9am to 5.30, and you will be based in our Newcastle City Centre office or there is an option of working from home for the right candidate.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager role, please apply now!
Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Professional, Experienced Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Coordinator, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords.