We're an online retailer based in Crewe operating across a variety of sales channels with multiple brands. With a focus on the automotive sector, we sell accessories and parts on a variety of sales channels, including our own websites & marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, shipping thousands of orders each week.
We're hugely ambitious and growing fast - hitting triple digit growth every year for the last 3 years - and are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing a successful digital strategy to achieve profitable & sustainable growth across multiple brands and sites.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with our Trading Team to understand brand strategies & goals
- Developing a digital strategy in line with targets and making sure it is implemented effectively
- Organising and/or creating PPC, Google Shopping and remarketing campaigns
- Developing an SEO plan and communicating it to the rest of the team
- Delivering successful email marketing campaigns
- Growing and maintaining social media following
- Liaising with Digital Agencies for any outsourcing requirements
- Reporting on KPI and anaylsing performance to increase conversion and reduce acquisition costs
We're looking for an ambitious individual with previous experience in a similar role. You’ll given a great deal of autonomy to achieve performance targets so drive and determination is essential.
Specific skills we're looking for are:
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketing Manager (ideally within an eCommerce environment)
- Great knowledge of digital marketing best practices across multiple disciplines
- Practical experience developing successful campaigns across:
- Paid search - incl. AdWords, Google Shopping and remarketing
- Social media
- Big ambitions with high levels of self determination
Here's the specifics:
- Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
- Pay: Competitive
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday)
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Start Date: ASAP
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Adwords