Research that illuminates
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Acquisition Associate is responsible for supplying engaged survey respondents to Lightspeed (LSR) and Global Market Insite (GMI). The position will have significant input into a critical area of the business and make a tangible impact on the growth and profitability of LSR/GMI.
The Digital Acquisition Associate is responsible for the execution of the organization’s digital marketing vision, maintaining the supplier & publisher chain, and working closely with Global Supply Management and the global acquisitions team to ensure goals are met and strategies executed on schedule. This team member will be a significant part in the foundation of our supply efforts in the EMEA region.
At Lightspeed, our research data illuminates. It provides clarity, reveals information and empowers brands and marketers to make sound decisions. A trusted global?partner for digital data collection, our expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Develop and grow a supply of Internet sourced respondents that meets internal demand, and identify viable, incremental sources of respondent capacity. Also, to identify opportunities to partner with suppliers for LSR/GMI’s alternate source products in the 'river’ sampling category.
- Monitor, track and report key performance metrics (budget, ROI justification, etc.) to management.
- Drive traffic to Internet sites through various sources, including but not limited to: affiliate partners doing performance marketing, SEM, SEO, PPC, internal generation and display.
- Communicate frequently with Branding and Conversion teams to constantly improve the respondent experience, and assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Attend regular meetings with global supply team to provide updates on new sources, pricing, roll out time frames or campaigns.
- Execute all online marketing campaigns - campaign management for all online channels - SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Email and any other emerging channels.
- A demonstrable track record of success in internet user acquisition, ideally in the market research industry, although we will happily consider other industries also.
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to make data-based decisions around metrics.
- Excellent customer experience intuition, and demonstrable success in optimizing web-based user experiences and conversion rates.
- An action oriented team player, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, and a can-do attitude.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job