Our healthcare client is seeking a commercially focused Digital Health Marketing Manager to join their growing business based in Cambridgeshire in a pivotal role. As Digital Health Marketing Manager you will be responsible for significant growth, driving sales through both eCommerce and traditional marketing channels. The role has become available at an exciting stage of the business’ development and requires an energetic, committed, digitally savvy and sales orientated candidate.
Your responsibilities as Digital Health Marketing Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Devising and implementing consumer, local authority and healthcare marketing campaigns focused on growing sales and increasing brand awareness
- Managing the company’s web presence including social media management, driving SEO strategy and implementing PPC campaigns
- Assessing and analysing marketing initiatives, amending activities to improve ROI
- Being the digital marketing go to person in the organisation, able to communicate the digital vision you have and influence key stakeholders
The desired skills to execute the role of Digital Health Marketing Managerinclude:
- Demonstrable digital marketing skills gained in a B2C or B2B2C environment – retail would be ideal - in a technology or healthcare environment
- Strong sales skills with the ability to spot an opportunity or a gap in the market and a qualification in marketing or digital marketing
- Good data management and manipulation skills, ideally including experience of Google Analytics or similar reporting tools
- First class communication and customer relationship management abilities
In return, our client is offering a salary of £30-35,000 plus significant uncapped bonus and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning healthcare business offering great career progression and play a key role in its future success.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Digital Health MarketingManager position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today. The role is suitable for candidates commuting from Cambridge, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Ramsey, Stamford, Kettering, Corby, March, Ely, Papworth, Wisbech and Whittlesey.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced consultants, why not get in touch with Tom, Liz or Donna with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
If you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.