About the company
Europe's leading commercial foreign exchange specialist based in the City of London wishes to recruit a digital marketing manager.
- Liaising with various departmental teams to become the day to-day marketing contact within the business scheduling and project managing work streams.
- Working with key stakeholders to build and deliver the marketing strategy and campaign plans in line with business objectives.
- Leading day-to-day contact with external PR agencies to ensure maximum exposure.
- Design, implement and manage social media strategy to increase awareness.
- Introducing relevant marketing processes within the business to build efficiency.
- Implement a SEO strategy to drive traffic to company’s online platform.
- Briefing and managing delivery of brand assets for B2B and B2C.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Studying competitor analysis monitoring activity.
- Previous experience in developing marketing plans.
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a FinTech business or a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally been in a marketing role with responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase.
- Strong understanding of how brand values embed into company culture and impact customer experience.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Highly organised individual who is used to working at a fast pace and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and creative judgement.
- Ability to network and maintain good working contacts with media.
- marketing manager