This position will work to create and implement the Company's online marketing and self-serve strategy by utilising industry best practices and innovation for lead generation, site performance and optimisation, content marketing, prospect engagement, transactional functionality, self-service and self-help capability as well as email and affiliate marketing.
It will also hold primary responsibility for optimising traffic flows to the client's website leveraging SEO, PPC, Display, Email and other online channels appropriately relative to the segmentation strategy.
To continually look to develop / improve the website performance through, customer friendly navigation and prompts, readability and impact, layout, look and feel and structure of the site and working to continually improve the homepage, promotional/engagement content and landing pages to deliver against varied segment KPIs.
It will input and develop the digital strategy in support of customer retention and acquisition goals by the on-going optimisation of traffic flows and user journeys to drive valuable engagement actions and convertible leads. The cross-sell of additional value-add products to relevant segments via the website must also be considered, alongside the engagement with Brokers and other 3rd parties that the business partners with.
To manage social media activity and monitoring for Business Retail Marketing and devise a social media strategy across Marketing and Service to enhance our positioning, acquisition and retention while ensuring it is co-ordinated with the wider Domestic business.
Execute the client's website strategy, planning, and implementation based on agreed digital strategy, acquisition and retention strategy, branding objectives, and marketing campaigns.
- Execute online marketing plans to drive traffic, customer acquisition, lead generation for VAS and driving customers to transact online. This includes SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates, Social Media, email and any other appropriate, cost effective vehicles.
- Plan and implement on-site campaigns, leveraging personalisation where possible, to differentiate and optimise user experience.
- Coordinate with other business areas and functions areas in the development and execution of strategic online marketing campaigns, aligning schedules, projects, budgets, and resources to meet expected results.
- Drive best practice adoption opportunities of new technologies, processes and tools through continuous learning and keeping abreast of online marketing trends.
- Manage A/B split testing and developing site improvements from the results gained.
- Manage and drive external agencies in the work that they do, whether Paid Advertising, SEO, Content creation or project work.
- Provide reporting and analyses of all online marketing campaigns and programs, optimising and enhancing at every opportunity. Undertake and circulate website performance analytics with actionable insight.
- Develop dashboards within Dynamics CRM to show KPI measurements, take learnings and improve campaign performance.
- Proactively drive improvements in all areas to ensure we achieve 'best practice' standards in every aspect of the website. Also, work with 3rd party deliverability experts and IT staff to ensure we are following best practices.
Content and Social Management
- Create and leverage content both on and off-site to drive brand position especially with larger customers and prospects.
- Ensure site content is continuously reviewed and updated, in line with marketing campaigns and delivering expected benefits.
- Manage SEO program, ensuring the content strategy is defined and implemented effectively to build Organic traffic for sales, retention, self-serve and VAS goals.
- Monitor the emergence of new channels appropriate to our industry including blogs and content publishers leveraging thought leadership content.
- Execute social media strategy and monitor progress through analytics.
- To manage social media monitoring to identify competitor activity and movements in the market
Self-serve and self-help
- Deliver and optimise self-serve and self-help functionality that will allow the business to reduce cost to serve and improve customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score.
- To set-up and refine analytics and CRM metrics to provide actionable insight into adoption and usage of self-serve and self-help.
- To monitor customer flows to reduce fall-out and deliver transactional KPIs.
- Work with the wider business to establish customer needs and gain continuous feedback to inform the development and optimisation of WSS functionality.
- To assist the service team(s) in setting up the processes to leverage agent knowledge to improve self-help usage and relevance.
- Be responsible for receiving, prioritising and implementing requests from within the Business to make changes to the website via the content management system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in digital marketing preferably in a B2B environment
- Ability to self-manage in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-functional team
- Bachelors degree and/or CIM/IDM qualified
- Experience with content management systems, particularly Kentico.
- Extensive experience of PPC, SEO and Display for driving traffic and Leads.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience for both websites and paid campaign activity
- Experience of working directly with Web Developers
- Technical understanding websites, web functionality and online marketing channels
- Experience in A/B testing, using data and analytics to drive improved performance.
- Experience of CRM systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions
- Experience of email marketing and associated data and reporting
- IDM/CIM qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job