We are looking for two talented Digital B2B (business to business) Marketing Manager's to join and be a part of a brand new Marketing team in our Trafford Bank House office in Manchester. You will be responsible for devising and implementing a series of initiatives to promote specific OCS campaigns. This is a creative role, but also involves execution. Experience in content marketing is essential as well as internal and external communications being advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a series of inbound digital content marketing and social media campaigns to engage target audiences, promote OCS and generate response, these campaigns will cover content development, lead generation, customer retention activities and brand or "eminence" building
- Creating channels that will span the entirety of the mix, from traditional media through social
- Undertaking day-to-day management of agency relationships in a variety of areas from PR, lead generation and digital activities including website activity, SEO etc.
- Potentially managing the development and maintenance of the OCS website, with responsibilities across the UK and globally
- Educated to degree level
- CIM preferred
- MDA an advantage
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Must have content marketing experience and be able to devise and implement B2B campaigns in concert with Subject Matter Experts, the Design Team and the rest of the Marketing function
- Proven experience in Marketing with a strong emphasis on digital channels
- Ideally internal as well as external communicationss experience, as engaging the internal audience will be important in achieving successful outcomes
- Experience of Google Analytics is essential and CMS would be advantageous
- Ability to network and work across the organisation and multiple disciplines
- Ability to drive change
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.
- business to business
- web build
- content marketing
- paid search