RedstoneConnect Plc is a leading provider of Smart Buildings and Smart WorkSpace technology focused solutions across the UK and Europe, with growth plans including new products & services and new markets such as Smart Cities
RedstoneConnect are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to own and lead the Group digital effort.
This role will work exclusively with the Head of Marketing and Communications to enhance the firm’s overall online visibility by developing and owning the social media and digital strategy, developing, maintaining and editing the Group’s website, developing interactive content, handling SEO, SEM and CRM management, and coordinating the successful delivery of planned marketing campaigns for the Group.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to truly make your mark. The ideal person must have great storytelling capabilities, be data driven, and be capable of creating bold, trend-led and thought-provoking content. They must possess advanced skills spanning the full marketing mix.
You will need a good eye for detail and a keen interest in communications. The website and our social media platforms are key tools in the marketing strategy and keeping content appropriate and up to date is a priority. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website, analysing and recommending ways of improving SEO results, focusing on how to improve website traffic, and researching new, innovative and interactive ways of improving content. In addition to individual projects, you will be expected to provide general marketing support where needed.
This is an exciting time to join the marketing team with many interesting projects in the pipeline including developing a new digital strategy, revamping the social media strategy, reaffirming the brand identity and coordinate the successful delivery of planned marketing campaigns.
Our perfect candidate has a proven background in social media and website management as well as a can-do, positive personality. If you feel like a small cog in a large marketing team and want to really make your mark somewhere then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the creation and realisation of RedstoneConnect's digital marketing strategy.
- Identifying how the business should approach digital communications - identifying how each platform should be optimised to drive brand consideration, purchase intent and lead generation e.g. web, mobile, intranet, trade digital channels, social media and paid amplification.
- Working with the Group marketing teams to then roll out this approach, localising the global framework based on business needs, ensuring measurement is in place to monitor and measure performance.
- Owning the planning, production and development of editorial content and asset requirements for all digital channels for global advertising and marketing campaigns - maintaining a social media editorial calendar and executing all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Promoting the adoption of best practice social media to our internal teams
- Working with the marketing team to integrate different activities
- Managing social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Managing presence in social networking sites
- Writing editorial content
- Promoting content into social networks
- Building a brand ambassador network
- Analysing, evaluating and reporting on our social media campaigns and strategies
- Providing reports on competitor activity
- Monitoring social channels for relevant topics and conversations
- Briefing and management of marketing materials
- Briefing telemarketing campaign activity and reviewing activity
- Website updates - publishing of content
- Assisting in the planning, promotion and preparation for events/ exhibitions.
- Technically/digitally savvy with strong knowledge/passion for digital and social media marketing
- Use of a website content management system (for example UMBRACO)
- Experience in writing/proofreading copy for an online environment
- A keen interest in web analysis with the ability to improve conversion and response rates
- Strong numerical skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including templates, mail merging and excel manipulation
- Experience of relevant marketing experience, with a strong emphasis on social media and campaign management either.
- Experience in the technology sector preferable but not essential
The role will require traveling to all three UK based offices - Luton, Mildenhall and Holborn
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media