The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the digital marketing strategy across the UK and International territories. You will be responsible for customer acquisition and traffic generation online, overseeing all digital teams and external agencies and networks to ensure maximum sales and ROI are achieved. In this newly created role you will be the focal point for the whole digital team and reporting into the MD of this large online retailer based in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced, digital marketing environment and will have gained experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend.
You should be tenacious, adept at managing teams, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
- Overseeing for the management of all digital marketing, driving traffic and conversion through PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Paid Social.
- Directly managing a team of Chanel Specialist Managers and in-directly responsible for online marketing executives in executing campaign work.
- Ensuring business targets for ROI are met for all channels on a global scale.
- Providing recommendations to senior stakeholders of the business on the most effective ways to drive new customer acquisition.
- Devising and implementing growth strategies across new and existing markets and ensuring all digital channels work simultaneously to drive brand growth and achieving acquisition targets.
- Working with individual digital teams across channel reporting, ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed.
- Communicating actions to senior management on a weekly basis and ensuring these are followed through across relevant teams.
- Contribute to ‘out of the box’ thinking to identify potential new platforms that maintain market-leading use of digital marketing platforms.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Experience in a fast paced digital B2C or agency environment.
- Previous experience in managing a large team.
- Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology.
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush.
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job