DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Do you want to be part of an exciting business with huge potential to grow both through established channels and through the recognition and development of new opportunities?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager at a well-established organisation with the responsibility to contribute to a period of strong growth and you will be involved in evolving the Company’s Growth Strategy and managing the day to day running of Digital Marketing activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ecommerce project delivery. Ensuring that the company maximises its sales potential through the implementation of innovative Ecommerce and digital marketing techniques and strategies for the website.
- Management of the digital activity to support SEO activity.
- Management of PPC activity.
- Identifying, establishing, growing and optimising other digital acquisition channels.
- Growing email database and developing email strategy.
- Developing business cases for new initiatives and managing execution.
- Managing team members in cross-functional roles.
- Identifying additional roles required within the team, and recruiting talented and ambitious individuals to fill those roles.
- A proven track record as a Digital Marketing Manager within online retail or with experience in Ecommerce Marketing.
- Track record of delivering online traffic growth, effective website development and delivering sales growth through identification and acquisition of new channels.
- Demonstrable commercial approach in identifying new opportunities, building supporting business cases and execution.
- Ability to work on own initiative without day to day management and demonstrable ability to prioritise multiple work streams.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, with ability to work across departments and influence non-direct reports.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Online Marketing