Get Fruity are looking for a creative Marketing Manager to become the Get Fruity spokesperson and spread our brand message.
As a proven Marketing Manager you will be working in a fast-paced environment and be involved in a range of day to day duties that will drive engagement with our brand. With a background in marketing and communications you’ll be highly experienced in delivering a holistic communication strategy across a variety of channels, including (but not limited to) print advertising, website, social media, PR and Email Marketing.
Key responsibilities that will shape your day to day duties:
- Constant evaluation and improvement on what works and what we can do better.
- Growing a larger Social Media following!!
- Social Media is a hugely powerful tool for Get Fruity as it’s a very reactive tool for testing what marketing works and also engagement with our followers.
- Make sure the Facebook community feels that Get fruity is a supportive home for them. It’s a place for likeminded people to find strength, comfort and fun. It’s not all about sales!
- Work with press publications and events to grow followers on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Monitoring website traffic and interest will involve SEO knowledge and exploring what engages customers with our website.
- Use our website to gain a larger database of customers.
- You will work with Davina to ensure that all communications are part of the Get Fruity ethos; informative, interactive and fun.
- Sending a variety of mail communications (mail chimp) targeted to wholesalers, retailers and consumers, to help grow the Get Fruity network.
- PR responsibilities:
- Make sure Get Fruity is always seen in the right places at the right time.
- Write stories that all the best publications will want to print
- Ensure Get fruity gets seen with the right celebrities, digital bloggers and vloggers.
- Organising and attending trade and consumer exhibitions will involve designing the stand and materials needed to give Get Fruity stand out appeal.
- Working with major publications to get the best brand awareness within a budget.
- Compiling a monthly comms report to keep the CEO in the loop and producing yearly marketing plans will give us a great inspiring plan to follow.
The successful candidate will be:
- Brimming with creative and innovative ideas to continue to improve engagement with our brand.
- Confident and happy to become the Get Fruity spokesperson, integral in spreading our brand message.
- Computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Photoshop and design skills would be advantageous but the ability to promote a clear brand message is invaluable.
Get Fruity Foods Ltd is an ambitious, dynamic and exciting business. The Get Fruity story started in a country kitchen in Cornwall with Davina, a proud mum of 2 young children, who had a passion for food and a creative outlook on how to feed her busy family. Since developing the first product, a high end delicious fruit and oat bar made entirely from natural products, Get Fruity have gone on to launch 6 flavours in total. The determination, imagination, extensive knowledge and sector experience of the owner has driven the business and product development forwards. Get Fruity is currently listed in Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado, Amazon and first class Air Emirates.
Other Application Details
To apply, please attach your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you are perfect for the role.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job