Our client are a well established, fast growing business.
This is an incredibly varied role and suitable for someone with a 'can-do’ attitude, good business acumen and a drive to succeed.
You will be an analytical individual with a keen eye for detail.
Responsible for effectively planning, building and maintaining digital campaigns, you’ll be experienced at managing online projects from start to finish.
PPC and SEO Campaigns
You will have a deep knowledge of managing PPC campaigns. You’ll be able to conduct basic keyword research tasks and construct ad copy, in addition to ascertaining bid prices, split tests and conversion monitoring.
You will be able to create performance reports and recommend improvements to increase conversions and ultimately the ROI.
You’ll also have a solid understanding of SEO and be able to analyse previous performance and put together a strategy to help improve organic leads and visibility.
The marketing team produce some fantastic content and it will be your responsibility to utilise this for maximum exposure.
You will be responsible for pushing this content to be discovered online through the many publishing platforms available to help generate leads and increase brand awareness.
Previous experience of running content campaigns, in addition to PPC, SEO and affiliate led activities are an absolute requirement.
You will also be tasked with looking at other digital routes to market to maximise brand exposure and generate leads.
You will have the ability to analyse the activities done so far, evaluate the results and put a strategy together for future and ongoing developments to achieve key business objectives.
As a confident communicator, you’ll work with the marketing and IT teams and be able to work across all other internal teams with ease.
You will be joining a fast paced office environment so you must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Extremely well organized
- Confident communicator
- A keen eye for detail
- Full understanding of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Keyword and conversion analysis
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Experience with content marketing and publishing platforms
- Experienced with leading affiliate campaigns
- Great verbal, written and communication skills - Strong business acumen
- To create digital and PPC strategies including keyword analysis and negative keyword lists
- Liaising with marketing team and in-house graphic designer to create engaging landing pages and content
- To draft appropriate ad copy, manage bids, monitor cost per click, cost per conversion
- Evaluating current SEO efforts and suggest improvements to be made to improve organic visibility
- To monitor and recommend other appropriate digital opportunities to explore in a lead generation/business development capacity to ensure the business is at the forefront of new digital activities
- Stay up to date with new trends and technology to spot opportunities
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job