Would you like to work for an empowering, rapidly expanding charity with genuine career progression?
Are you looking for a role where you can take full ownership of and make a difference to individuals life's?
If you have answered YES to any of these then please read on!
We are a Bradford based recruitment agency and are extremely pleased to be working with our client who are seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager. You will be part of a positive team and be included into a non conventional approach to office life. The company have a strong belief in having fun in order to make the best possible effective working environment and to achieve targets. A great opportunity for you to play an important role in a fast moving charity organisation.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the companies website and online marketing initiatives. You will manage the lead generation, branding and social media objectives.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing and growing the charities email list of 25k
- Good understanding on setting up funnels and automated emails
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Managing all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Work with external suppliers, designers, web developers
The ideal candidate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, FB ads and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Have the ability to communicate in Arabic, Urdu or Punjabi
- Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week with the working hours being 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You must be able to have flexibility with this due to business needs and events that they run in-house. The salary for this position is dependant on your experience and skill set, ranging from £24,000k - £30,000k.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Website Development
- Charity Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job