Leading Online travel biz
Great role for digital Star!
£40k + Bonus, cheap hols & great benefits
Leading online travel business - Award winning & fast-growing with a great culture and bags of ambition.
Primary responsibility is to drive traffic to the company site and measure results. Plus manage a team of 2 Execs.
- Manage all day-to-day paid and remarketing search campaigns (Google and Bing) by controlling and adhering to budgets to obtain the best ad positions within search engines
- Optimise budget spend across all channels
- Scheduled reports on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis
- Set up of new PPC campaigns as required and ongoing development of the accounts to improve performance
- Research and identify keyword growth opportunities and find and remove potential negatives
- Liaise and integrate with the whole team and be heavily involved with the decision making in all other digital marketing channels (social media, content creation, forecasting and any other digital projects)
The perfect candidate for this role will be enthusiastic and customer focused with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in copywriting, SEO & PPC with proven track record of gaining coverage and improving SEO rankings
- Strong understanding of content marketing and social link building
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with latest trends and best practices and ability to quickly adapt the strategy accordingly
- Familiarity with web development techniques, SEO tools, website analytics and insight packages
- Experience working in travel, leisure or retail
- Creative flair with knowledge of HTML and web design software
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Circa £40k + Bonus, travel concessions & great benefits
If this sounds like you then give us a call or contact Tom @ GoodEgg Digital to talk more about the opportunity.
- Commercial Awareness
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing