Digital Marketing Manager - Social Media Channels - Leading Hospitality Company - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to work with a fun and exciting international catering business who are in the midst of massive UK expansion. They are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager who will manage the creative content and social media channels, and be willing to take on new and exciting challenges.
If you are a smart and friendly digital marketer looking for a step up in your career, this could be right role for you.
Digital Marketing Manager - Social Media Channels - Leading Hospitality Company - Role Responsibility
- Leading contact and for all website developments and changes, managing all stakeholders and agencies
- Developing and evolving the website alongside development and execution of SEO strategy
- Managing all digital output; pro-active outreaching and planning advertising campaigns
- Output across all social channels and development of these channels to gain maximum exposure and engagement for the brand
- Managing group digital reputation, encompassing all review mechanics (both the management and utilization of) as well as pro-active gathering of positive reviews from bloggers, influencers etc.
- Management of all email/SMS marketing campaigns, creating content, building and broadcasting email/SMS using campaign management tools & email broadcast platforms
- Create, test and refine automated and targeted customer lifecycle marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed customers, and drive new customer acquisition
- Working with agencies to develop and test email creative to optimise email CTR
- Work with the external email vendor and agencies to understand developments and best practice in email and SMS marketing
- Develop plans to increase the database & improve the information held at a customer record level
Digital Marketing Manager - Social Media Channels - Leading Hospitality Company - The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Previous experience in platform launches
- Strong knowledge of industry developments and future trends
- Experience in a multi-site retail/hospitality environment preferred
- Experience managing creative content and social media channels
- Experience of managing agency relationships
- Experience of managing email/SMS campaigns
- Willing to take on new and exciting challenges
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job