A leading web development company that produce a range of marketing leading apps that help businesses automate various internal processes require a Senior Digital Marketing Manager with strong SEO and PPC experience for a 12 month fixed term at he companies HQ in Central London
Specialising with focus on SEM and SEO we are looking for somebody with very strong PPC campaign, optimisation and analysis experience that can deliver a high ROI.
The role will sit at a senior level within an SEO focused marketing team with a good deal of autonomy to deliver creative and effective solutions on a wide range of digital marketing campaigns with significant paid for budgets.
- Strong track record, interest and passion for SEO, PPC Digital Marketing
- Analytical & creative mind-set with a strong attention to detail and problem solving
- A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and task management skills
- Experienced owning own responsibilities and driving projects.
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£50,000 to £55,000
- Digital Marketing: 3 years
- Extensive SEO / SEM / PPC Experience at a Senior Level
SEM, SEO, Digital Marketing, Paid Search Executive, Search Account Manager, SEO Account Manager, PPC Executive, Adwords, Analytics, Marketing
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job