A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking to combine their passion for problem solving and technical knowledge of websites within their growing and extremely experienced SEO Team.
Always looking for a fresh perspective and knowing that SEO skills can be developed in a variety of ways, you may have learnt these technical skills through a degree or you might be self-taught.
As long as SEO is your passion, they can help you take it even further within an amazing environment where you will be constantly challenged!
They’re a hungry, flexible Digital Marketing Agency based in the heart of the City (short walk from Old Street station). They work with clients across a range of industries and sizes, from big SMEs and Enterprise businesses to new and exciting start-ups. They’re a small but very sociable team (8 people in the office), and have a very friendly office dog.
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in Digital Marketing looking to be a key player in a growing business. They’re looking for someone to manage the day-to-day client planning, strategy, output and growth as well as support the Project Manager and the wider team on their own growth in their careers.
They’re looking for someone who gets stuck in, loves a challenge and always wants to strive for more.
Key responsibilities include:
• Client strategy development for SEO and PPC
• Client growth (upsell recognition with bonuses)
• Managing team output
• General day-to-day SEO and PPC work as required
• Monitoring development of team through training
• Managing website development projects
• Identification of new opportunities
• Closely working with Project Manager to manage client expectations
• Quarterly client meetings
• Assistance on monthly client calls
• Managing daily client checks
They aren’t looking for a veteran but they aren’t looking for a newbie either. They’re looking for someone with a good deal of experience in both Search Engine Optimisation and Pay per Click (platforms). Someone who can do the doing whilst hold their own training the team and holding their own with clients. They recognise that this industry isn’t typical to others and length of service doesn’t always mean the best person for the job.
• Google Analytics and AdWords certifications
• That’s it! If you’re great at what you do and can handle the responsibilities above, you’re the person for the job.
• Google Analytics knowledge
• Great Google AdWords experience
• Facebook advertising knowledge
• Team management
• In-house training
• The usual Microsoft stuff
• The usual SEO and PPC tools Benefits
• 28 Days paid holiday a year
• Birthday off
• Flexible hours as appropriate
• Pension enrolment
• Team outings
• Cool Arcade Machine and Dart Board
• Office Dog