My client is a traditional retailer with a growing Digital function and increasing investment across International as well as UK markets. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Digital Marketing team in their Head Office, based near Wigan.
As the Digital Expert within the business, you will work closely with each Country Manager to ensure the digital strategy is executed effectively in each market, as well as the PPC Manager and Marketing and Ecommerce teams. This is an exciting time to join the digital side of the business, with its established heritage in the UK with an ambitious growth plan moving forward.
Key accountabilities included in this role are:
- Set the digital strategy for the business across UK and International Markets (US, Germany and expanding in Europe) working closely with the Digital Execs to ensure it is implemented and executed in each country
- Taking the business vision, and building a digital plan understanding the KPIs for each country
- Deliver a high-quality and effective CRM plan, working to improve the content strategy for the site
- Ensure the digital channels are fully optimised
- Leading a digital marketing team including PPC Manager, and Digital Marketing Executives
- Having a collaborative approach when working with other departments within the business
Individual attributes required:
- Hands on experience in a multi-channel or ecommerce-led environment
- Strong enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to your work
- Commercially aware of potential risks and opportunities for growth, and quick to identify performance of marketing activities, making recommendations on businesses growth
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Digital Marketing experience in a retail environment is desirable
You will report into the Head of Channel Marketing, and be paid a salary of up to £40k based on experience.
If you're looking for a new challenge and are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager position, please apply quoting Q103498.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job