A cutting-edge, FinTech start-up based near Chester launching a hugely disruptive consumer finance proposition in 2018 is looking for a highly experienced, talented and ambitious digital specialist to develop and grow the digital marketing strategy across Search and Social. This is a full-time role reporting directly to the co-founders. You will be testing, executing and measuring campaigns across (but not limited to) the below channels with the goal of acquiring new customers on budget and at scale:
About you – the must have’s:
- Growing a brand from scratch to one of the biggest consumer finance brands in the UK doesn’t just seem possible to you – it’s already got your mind buzzing with ideas.
- You love marketing, it’s like a game to you. Increasing click through and conversion rates and, most importantly, bottom line profit is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- The opportunity to disrupt and take huge chunks of traffic from established internet giants doesn’t intimidate you, it puts you in a frenzied state of entitlement. It’s not their traffic – it’s yours.
- You’re fiercely proud of the large-scale acquisition campaigns you’ve driven and the growth they have led to for your company, but still obsessed with that endless quest for digital marketing perfection.
- You’re tenacious and scrappy – when things aren’t going to plan you’ll go to the ends of the earth tweaking, modifying, pivoting and doing whatever it takes to turn things around and hit your targets.
- You’re analytical, a numbers person who punches the air when the 3 hours you just spent in excel yields the answer you’ve been looking for.
- You embrace technology and aren’t happy if you’re not testing the latest and greatest of it.
- You’re immersed in the digital world and love soaking up and applying the latest trends and learnings in the industry.
- You’ll be at least mildly obsessed with data and more than proficient with Google Analytics and Excel or other data tools.
- You’ll possess impeccable communication skills and will speak your mind at all times, pushing hard for any changes you believe will have a positive impact on KPIs.
- CRM Experience
- Finance Experience
- Experience of Bid Management Tools
- Start-up Experience
The successful candidate can expect to benefit from a highly competitive salary and generous contractual bonus structure as well as private health care, a flexible and relaxed working environment and an exciting and rewarding future working with a highly ambitious and passionate digital team.
If this opportunity gets your Marketing mind in a spin, please apply today!
Keywords: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Manager, PPC, SEM, Adwords, Social Media Advertising
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job