The experience we need.
- IT / technology sector experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of lead generation / inbound marketing techniques - knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot would be an added bonus
- Expertise in paid search - PPC and social media advertising would be ideal. Their biggest spend is on PPC currently so you must be confident enough to manage an external agency and know when it's appropriate to challenge them in order to get the best from your marketing budget
- SEO knowledge is required - able to oversee the evolution of the website and make suggestions to content teams in order to improve SEO.
- Additional skills in B2B digital marketing or offline marketing would be useful but are not essential - athough we're looking for a digital marketing lead generation specialist, you will be encouraged to use the rest of your marketing skill set from time to time
The key role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to define, implement and monitor the EMEA digital marketing strategy. You'll use marketing automation tools to create and execute outreach-related activities (list building, landing page creation and/or management, HTML email creation and testing) needed to support marketing demand generation, nurturing programs and customer communication programs. The tools used currently are and Pardot.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work with an external paid search agency to define, implement and execute the PPC strategy across the EMEA region, and also manage the SEO strategy for EMEA.
In relation to PPC, you'll monitor key words/phrases and manage Google Adwords strategies and investments. Perform tests and make adjustments to phrases and landing pages;
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage the website for inbound activity tracking, nurturing program participation and traffic generation, and may also assist with content review and updating and site monitoring and reporting. You'll also be responsible for tracking performance relating to email, web and social media using analytics tools.
They're a leader in their field of enterprise technology, and whilst they're well-established and have over a thousand employees around the world, they do not feel like a corporate organisation - more like an agile start-up with sound processes and enough of a structure to create a stable long-term opportunity. They are proud of their fun, inclusive and progressive internal culture. Not only will you be able to work on best in class digital marketing projects but you'll be able to get stuck in with the bigger picture. You'll have your core job to fulfil but you can get involved in so much more.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary in the region of £45k-£55k depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits.
- the opportunity to join a growing, global organisation who have a defined structure and processes, yet still feel a lot like a start-up.
- The chance to make this opportunity your own and be more than just a number.
- A fun, positive and team oriented environment where you'll be supported, valued, and you can really make a difference.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job