Job Title – Digital Marketing Manager – Pharmaceutical
Location – London
Competitive salary and benefits including relocation package
If you are a bright and enthusiastic individual looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Pharmaceutical) opportunity based in London than this is the role for you!
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Marketing with 3 direct reports, you will need a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure all report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and access against goals.
- Proven working experience within medical devices digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
You will be passionate about delivering success, influencing positive change and will possess excellent relationship-building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this position could be of interest to you then please feel free to email Cherisse Vandenhoek on or call me on . The successful Digital Marketing Manager will need to be permanently based in the London Office however will also be required to regularly liaise with external vendors and KOL’s.
My client is looking to appoint this individual at both parties’ earliest convenience and will interview as soon as the 6th of April.
Marketing – Pharmaceuticals – Digitcal Content - Multichannel Marketing - Digital Project Manager – Pharmaceutical Marketing – Healthcare – Healthcare Marketing - Medical Marketing – SEO - Website Manager - Social Media Manager – Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job