Digital Marketing Manager
Surrey / Greater London
As the Digital Manager your role will be instrumental in implementing and developing the charity’s digital presence. You will lead on all digital projects and grow the visibility of this charity across all digital channels
Skills / Experience required;
- Working experience Digital Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, Ad words and Social media
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven track record of developing digital marketing plans and delivering these on time and within budget
- Solid experience of websites and social media channels
- A good understanding of marketing campaign planning, production and evaluation
- Experience of engaging and increasing an online audience.
Working knowledge of data and analytics to improve digital performance
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job