Working for an insurance firm based in the City of London, my client is looking for an individual who can champion their brand across multiply digital projects and who is willing to lead their success. You will be working with the business development team to deliver a range of digital strategies, initiatives, plans and activity that meet their goals, values and objectives.
- Provide consultancy to divisional teams on digital projects of all types.
- Shape and champion digital excellence. You will lead in digital innovation and future thinking whilst you challenge the teams on their existing strategies and ways of working.
- You provide support on industry and market knowledge, passionate about technology and platforms in particular, provide consultancy, best practise and guidance with vendors.
- Under the guidance of key business partners, you are inspired to develop and own digital vision and strategy across customer touch points. You care about our standards and your aim is for them to remain high.
- Plan and execute digital activity that drives sales campaigning, including; SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, surveys, campaign landing pages, digital assets and others as appropriate.
- You are the owner of analytics. You will report and guide us to enhance digital performance, quantitative and qualitative research. Analysing and evaluating A/B tests, reporting on results and recommending next steps.
- Being an authority in the following tools will carry a huge benefit:
- External website CMS, content uploads and any future migrations and developments. Search tools, marketing Automation/Email Marketing, Integration & Management of tools with CRM Salesforce and Adobe CC tools where applicable.
- You take all reasonable steps to ensure; the part of the business for which you are accountable, demonstrably aligns with applicable laws; rules, regulation, good governance and the clients shared values. In particular you will prioritise putting clients at the heart of our business.
- Your deep understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Social Media tools are needed. Along with your working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Are you educated to Degree level in marketing/ Digital Marketing or equivalent? Do you have substantial experience working within the financial services sector within a digital role?
You should have management experience of developing and owning strategy for digital projects across a number of teams, or products, or industries.
Demonstrable experience of formal project management styles such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and associated PM tools.
You have knowledge in modern technologies and emerging platforms - a genuine interest in where digital marketing is going and how our business could utilize these trends.
- Digital Marketing