KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and manage various Digital Marketing campaigns aimed to raise brand awareness, increase sales and convey the benefits of products to customers. This includes managing digital marketing campaigns, creating key visuals, competitor analysis and more.
2. Devise and implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies and social media strategies to increase the website traffic, measure and analyse their effectiveness using Google Analytics.
3. The Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare must keep up to date with new tools, apps and technologies.
4. Create and design high quality marketing materials including leaflets, brochures, videos and sales presentations in order to promote the genetic test kits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Marketing or Science Subject such as Life Sciences, Cell Biology, Biomedical Science, Marine Biology or Immunology. A CIM / Marketing qualification is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in a Digital Marketing Executive role preferably within a Healthcare, Life Science or Biotech company.
Key Words: Life Science / Healthcare / Genetics / CIM / Certificate in Marketing / Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive / AdWord / Search Engine Optimisation / Google Analytics / Customer Engagement / Competitor Analysis / Social Media / London / Greater London