A leading health and fitness brand in central London are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who with the assistance of small marketing team will lead the companies digital marketing and brand communicating activities across a number of channels.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies who has lead a small team and that is able to optimise current assets while designing and leading new integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, Direct CRM, Email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and enhance the companies social media presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against targets using tools like GoogleAnalytics.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize paid advertising spend based upon this research.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will possess a broad digital background and have between 3 and 7 years digital marketing experience.
- Experience running various acquisition channels with expert knowledge in at least one - PPC, SEO and affiliates
- Strong digital experience (email, CRM, PPC, SEO, SEM, GoogleAnalytics)
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and communicate strategy effectively.
- An understanding of GDPR (not essential)
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting IT and Digital Marketing Director career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Digital Marketing Manager, Insights, SEO, SEM, PPC, Email Marketing, GoogleAnalytics, Marketing & Communications, Brand Communication, Channel Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job