This role is quite literally a digital playground for a driven leader to join one of the world's best-loved consumer, multi-brand companies and champion the digital transformation across the UK organisation. The Digital Manager will be responsible for implementing the digital strategy in an FMCG environment (non-grocery), aligning with brand and commercial priorities and reporting results, ably assisted by a strong digital and e-commerce focussed team.
- Champion digital transformation with internal and externals teams (training, coaching, etc)
- Set clear digital objectives and KPIs on a local level, which adhere to the bigger global picture.
- Deliver global plans on a local level, addressing and managing any potential conflict/opportunities which apply locally
- Managing agency relationships - rationalise existing/engage new agencies, devise effective briefs/analysis processes and optimise budgets/spend
- Focus on CRM acquisition campaigns
- Digital team management
A clear communicator, influencer and strategist, you'll be adept at building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, sharing your digital knowledge and nurturing a digital-centric environment, driving your team to deliver outstanding results.
- digital marketing
- agency management
- digital transformation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job