An excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing manager with 3+ years experience to join an established global training company in London that deliver best-in-class Business Education Training for Senior (FTSE 100 / Fortune 500) Executives across the globe.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, creative and detail focused Digital Marketing specialist with 3+ years’ experience to join a quality focused global organisation with excellent ongoing training and plenty of scope for career progression.
- Planning and executing all outbound digital marketing campaigns across various online channels.
- Tracking, measuring and optimising keywords, backlinks, traffic and lead generation.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company’s website.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis on digital campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment.
Desirable Skills include;
- 3 years+ experience in a digital marketing role
- High attention to detail.
- Experience managing and optimising PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- High level of articulation and precision in all your communication.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established global company working as part of a collaborative team working with household name brands delivering best-in-class digital marketing campaigns with plenty of training and ongoing advancement opportunity.
Online Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive, PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Education, Courseware, B2B Marketing, Communications, CIM, IDM, CAM, CIPR, PR, Affiliate Marketing, Direct, Email Marketing
Apex Resourcing are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting Digital Marketing and Executive Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job