This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Are you excited to work internationally?
This might be the role for you!
Our client is and ward winning provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. Built on over a century of expertise in lamps and luminaires, they supply internationally state-of-the art products and systems to the public, commercial and private sectors. All over the world, people rely on group business divisions for top quality, energy-efficient solutions.
• Accelerate business success through Digital enablement
• Develop and execute the Digital Marketing Strategy for the business, including Search, PPC, Content, Customer Journeys online
• Optimize business value through Digital insights, platforms eCommerce and operations
• Ensure high level performance in day to day digital marketing activation across all markets
• Deliver defined roadmap within A&P and KPI targets
• Optimize cost management as part of a business P&L
• Drive customer data programs
• Ensure active customer involvement (crowed sourced development)
• Embrace our culture and drives performance of EMEA team
• Challenge status-quo and brings options and opportunities
You will have:
• 7 years + experience in marketing of which at least 4 years in a digital role.
• Proven track record in building an E2E digital Eco-system in a global matrix organization (strong business process knowledge)
• High level of experience and understanding of digital marketing in areas of enablement, embedding and execution.
• Qualification: Bachelors / Masters degree in marketing, technology, business management, or a related discipline
Apply now to avoid missing out!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job