Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Education Technology Startup
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
About The Education Technology Startup
My client, a high growth and hugely innovative technology start up for the education sector, has an exciting opening for a Digital Marketing Manager to play a key role in their continued growth and success. This disruptive company has created a state of the art B2B technology cloud based platform for the education sector that utilises cutting edge artificial intelligence (AI), cognitive neuroscience and big data insights. The result is that learning content is bespoke and adapted to individual student's needs, whilst teachers receive actionable data insights fed back in real time. This education tech start up is taking the industry by storm, having been featured in leading national and technology publications. They're growing at an exciting pace and have just closed a multi-million pound round of funding, so the future is looking bright for this innovative B2B technology company. Based in the heart of London, this tight knit team have a fantastic office culture - it's a fast paced but very friendly, relaxed and social environment complete with drinks fridge and three office dogs, and as a company they have a real entrepreneurial spirit.
About the Digital Marketing Manager role
The new Digital Marketing Manager will have a varied, stimulating and fast paced role, reporting directly into the COO. You'll have genuine opportunity to make a tangible impact on the ongoing success and growth of the company, and moving forwards you'll have scope to progress in seniority as the company grows.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Lead on the marketing of the technology platform through digital channels including SEO, social media, email and content
* Create engaging and on point messaging and written content for the target audience
* Develop your skill-set through additional involvement in broader marketing activities like trade events, school visits and competitions
* Grow your commercial skills through developing ongoing strategy, working closely with the COO and CEO of the company
* Partake in brainstorming sessions, and use your marketing knowledge to challenge the status quo
You'll be an ambitious up and coming digital marketing professional, with strategic knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels. If you're an entrepreneurial innovative marketer looking to accelerate your career within a high growth startup who is changing the face of how tech can improve education, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Skills and Competencies required for the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Good knowledge of SEO and hands on experience creating engaging content across social media channels
* Entrepreneurial, proactive and flexible approach to work
* Ability to come up with innovative ideas and gravitas to challenge the norm
* A keen interest in how technology can improve education
* Creative flair coupled with a strategic head and an eye for detail
The Digital Marketing Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job