Digital Marketing Manager (eCommerce) needed for an exciting and innovative role within a leading hospitality firm based in Hemel Hempstead. Digital Marketing Manager (eCommerce) will be supporting development and implementation of the digital acquisition and retention strategies for the company.
- You will manage my client’s websites and in-centre digital network through innovative and creative content development and merchandising programmes
- Working closely with the IT Team and agencies; you will be looking to improve conversion rates through continual optimisation of the customer journey utilising customer insight and analytics.
- Identify opportunities for existing and new tactical and automated CRM programmes followed by implementation and testing
- You must have 5 years within a Digital Marketing Manager role or similar
- You must have experience working within an eCommerce environment
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels, management of external agencies including media, design and development
- Good knowledge of third-party reporting tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- Experience managing a CRM and Digital/Social Media requests from customers
- Experience of using CMS tools and developing and managing website content
If you have the skills above and looking for an exciting Digital Marketing Manager (eCommerce) role within a leading hospitality business, please submit your CV.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'