Digital Marketing Manager with strong customer insights and google analytics / data analysis skills required for a career opportunity with a unique B2B proffesional services company in Aldgate, London E1 to analyse and deliver performance enhanced digital campaigns and suggestions on content optimisation based upon deep dive google analytics, user behaviour and customer insight data.
This is a newly created opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager that is interested in joining a well established company operating in a unique area of industry offering a good salary, excellent benefits, ongoing training and plenty of scope to put your stamp on things.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and exploiting user data across multiple digital platforms in a competitive (ideally B2B) environment using Google analytics or similar to drive effective changes to enhance marketing campaign performance. (essential)
- Email marketing expertise, including experience targeting email campaigns to a professional international audience with diverse interests
- Knowledge of core and emerging SEO principles
- Familiarity with major analytics tools such as Google Analytics for the web, equivalents for key social media platforms and CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Comfortable working with web applications such as content management systems and email marketing platforms (essential)
- Basic understanding of the investment industry or wider financial industry, such as awareness of the key groups and relationships in the investment chain (not essential).
Apex Resourcing is a leading Technology and Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Performance Marketing Manager , Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, SEO Marketing, Email Marketing, Automated Marketing, Google Analytics, Marketing Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job