Digital Marketing Manager / Content Creator
This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager / Content Creator to join a busy marketing agency. With a strong focus on developing the digital marketing activities of their clients, the successful candidate will be creative, self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
They are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running, developing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns for their varied client base.
This is initially a fixed-term, part-time position for 6 months with the possibility to extend the contract and increase hours for the right candidate.
As the Digital Marketing Manager / Content Creator you will perform the following tasks:
- Write optimised content for new websites or develop additional content for existing client sites
- Develop whitepapers and thought-leadership blogs
- Track, analyse and improve the search engine performance of client sites
- Create and implement inbound marketing campaigns
- Plan, create and implement effective social media campaigns (organically and via paid campaigns)
- Design, build and send targeted email marketing campaigns
- Analyse clients' digital marketing activity performance across multiple channels and identify opportunities to improve
- Stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Support the team in the development of client proposals and pitches
The right candidate will understand and have a proven track record in the following essential areas:
- Digital content creation / copywriting
- Social media marketing and monitoring
- Website content development
- SEO strategies
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics & the ability to adapt activities to boost performance
- PPC marketing
- Social media advertising
Whilst experience in the following areas is not essential, the right candidate will understand and will quickly be able to develop their skills in:
- Inbound marketing
- Local search marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Blogger outreach
- You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a digital marketing management role with a strong focus on digital content creation and implementation
- Marketing, English or Journalism qualifications (or 5+ years' experience in a similar marketing role)
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail & proofreading abilities
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Naturally organised
How to apply:
Send your CV by Friday 5 April 2019.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'