As a new role for the business, this is an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to establish there own role and progression. Responsible for planning and delivering all digital activity across a number of websites.
A leading clothing brand with a strong brand following and plenty of heritage are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be based out of head office in Trafford Park.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- eCRM, paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media.
- App development and marketing - launch, push notifications, on-going marketing.
- Be accountable for the tracking and reporting of marketing activity
- Work closely with the marketing and merchandising departments to deliver campaigns
- Budget management
- Team management - support the development of team members, holding annual appraisals and regular catch-ups, ensuring the team are engaged and fulfilled in their roles.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a Digital role
- Experience across the full digital marketing mix
- Confident with all digital marketing channels, including affiliate marketing, paid search
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with eCRM, SEO, PPC
- A proactive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
Great Discounts on a number of retailers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job