Digital Marketing Manager - Brighton - To £55,000 plus Bonus.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a brand-new learning offering, leveraging many of the personalisation and content discovery features found in music streaming services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing for the product, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of marketing to Enterprise right through to consumer
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter campaigns
- digital marketing manager SEO SEM search engine optimisation marketing Brighton Hove Google Analytics Net Insight Omniture WebTrends database social m