My Client has been established for over 30 years and is widely acknowledged as one of the leading online brands in it's field. With a turnover of over £80 million and a very loyal customer base they are looking to take the next step with their Digital exposure.
They are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement their digital strategy and increase their customer base. The marketing department is a very focussed but fun and friendly team and my Client prides itself on a very low staff turnover - in short it's a great place to work!
The role: As a Digital Marketing Manager you role will be to:
- Implement Digital Strategies across PPC, SEO, Organic and Paid Social Channels
- Develop email strategy and implementation
- Analyse Digital Marketing Activity against KPI's
- Identify opportunities for increased customer growth
- Manager external agencies where necessary
About you: To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Digital Marketing experience, ideally in retail but not essentially.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Passion for all things Digital
- Previous experience working with GoogleAnalytics, AdWords and paid Social Media
- Team leadership / management experience
- 1st class communication skills and proven ability to work in a Marketing Team.
c£30,000 + Bens - 12 month Contract initially with a view to a permanent role to follow
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics