Digital Marketing Controller - £45,000 package
Our Internationally client, who are a respected manufacturer of Technical products, are looking to add to their marketing team with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Controller for their Global team.
The Digital Marketing Controller will help the organisation take the next steps in Digital Marketing techniques, driving increased customer acquisition, improved customer communication and ultimately expanding the customer base.
This exciting and challenging role is ideal if you are an experienced Digital Marketer looking to take your next steps in a more strategic role, operating across all digital channels.
Digital Marketing Controller package:
- £35,000 - £45,000 Package negotiable to the individual
- Contributed Pension
- Life assurance
- Corporate benefits
- Possible car (not allowance)
- Many further benefits
The responsibilities and duties of the Digital Marketing Controller will include but not be limited to
- End to end campaign ownership for email marketing activity including campaign strategy, delivery and reporting
- Delivering digital marketing strategies across SEO, social media, web content and CRM
- Working with the wider international marketing team to ensure an integrated and targeted approach across all customer segments
- Reporting on campaign activity, suggesting insight based improvements where required
- Sharing best practice and encouraging the best use of the new email marketing system across the business
- Identifying opportunities to introduce automated email marketing campaigns
- Taking all opportunities to improve user journey / customer experience
- Ensuring brand guidelines, timescales and budgets are adhered to at all times
The Digital Marketing Controller position will provide you with the perfect platform for career development and the opportunity to make a difference in how digital marketing is conducted by this business.
The skills & experience required for the Digital Marketing Controller include:
- Educated to degree level
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web development tools
- Experience using CRM systems and large customer databases
- Experience in tracking the performance of digital campaigns, including ROI
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good stakeholder management / influencing skills
This role is a business priority and we are looking to shortlist relevant candidates as soon as possible so please click apply now and send your up to date CV to be considered immediately.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"